Friday, January 26, 2007

THE FIRST FEW DAYS

Well!! What to say abt d 1st few days in d campus??

They were like ok,nothing much happened..I had spent 2 yrs in Kota getting coached for IIT(which unfortunately didnt happen), so didnt had much problem adjusting to hostel life...There were a few friends from Kota days which made my adjusting here even more easier..Within a few days i got a few more friends..I was among first few guys of our batch to have bought a comp..So,as expected many people used 2 come down banging my door for getting a few minutes of pleasure to which i used to refuse coldly(I must have made a few jealous hearts)..

Those days i used 2 sleep quiet early(according 2 most of my frnds i even do so now)..I remember my first late night in the campus..I had made a handful of frnds & one guy had Lord of The Rings DVD..As the next day was Sunday,we decided to watch the whole dvd overnight..But after sumtime we dropped d idea & played "Ohno" till 4..

The next day we went to Calangute beach,watched a movie at Inox had pizzas(yummy) at Domino's & then back..This was my first outing in Goa..





No comments: